It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

never even thought about their outstanding monies to us as well mate! i wonder how much they still owe for Torres?
101% percent they do ans they are hawking him around trying to raise cash.

The biggest worry to me is the rags will pick up Frankie and Kane, then they are really in business.

how many times can FDJ make it clear that he does not like manchester before fans stop asking him to come to a manchester club? did you miss the FDJ saga and how he hates manchester and loves barcelona?
Money, he just likes money and maybe the reason we have not gone back in.

Was thinking about this we have neglected the left back situation so much that under the entire of Peps seasons here as manager I don't think he's ever had a traditional left back.

Delph was our best defensively but he was a midfielder turned left back.

Zinny midfielder turned left back

Cancelo right back turned left back

Ake/Laporte CB turned left back

Peps never had a traditional left back at the club, Mendy maybe but he was injury prone and hardly played.

Was thinking about this we have neglected the left back situation so much that under the entire of Peps seasons here as manager I don't think he's ever had a traditional left back.

Delph was our best defensively but he was a midfielder turned left back.

Zinny midfielder turned left back

Cancelo right back turned left back

Ake/Laporte CB turned left back

Peps never had a traditional left back at the club, Mendy maybe but he was injury prone and hardly played.
Kolorov first season and even then he went to CB, more to do with having no legs for LB

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.