It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

They will want more than he’s worth. Based on his ‘potential’ and who is buying. How much do you think it would take for City to sign him?
like I said 40 mil. he is their second choice after all if we go by what you guys say

like I said 40 mil. he is their second choice after all if we go by what you guys say
You would pay 40m for wolves second choice left back?!

Gomez cost what 11m, Angelino 12m sold for 18? There not lots of examples of signing a ‘back up’ full back but 40m is a crazy number.

You would pay 40m for wolves second choice left back?!

Gomez cost what 11m, Angelino 12m sold for 18? There not lots of examples of signing a ‘back up’ full back but 40m is a crazy number.
40 mil is standard for a young PL experienced defender from a mid/lower table team with good potential. all those gomez angelino are risky bets that blow up in your face and lead you nowhere

40 mil is standard for a young PL experienced defender from a mid/lower table team with good potential. all those gomez angelino are risky bets that blow up in your face and lead you nowhere
I just think it's too much for a player with a lot of work to do and we should focus elsewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.