It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

James Trafford will not be our number 2. Number 3 maybe but we’re not going to put ourselves in a situation where we’re an Ederson injury away from James Trafford playing CL knockouts, for example.
Absolutely, bolton are just annoyed they've got to recruit so he's talking about it.

It makes complete sense that Carson is retiring, they want to evaluate Trafford. Carson probably becomes a GK coach.

Ederson/Ortega/Trafford.

He counts as homegrown and club trained for CL

Absolutely, bolton are just annoyed they've got to recruit so he's talking about it.

It makes complete sense that Carson is retiring, they want to evaluate Trafford. Carson probably becomes a GK coach.

Ederson/Ortega/Trafford.

He counts as homegrown and club trained for CL
I don’t think promising youngsters deserve to be back up to the back ups. Trafford will be developing at Bolton, coming back to City to sit behind two established keepers won’t do him any good. Replace Carson with some other keeper who’s about to retire.

I don’t think promising youngsters deserve to be back up to the back ups. Trafford will be developing at Bolton, coming back to City to sit behind two established keepers won’t do him any good. Replace Carson with some other keeper who’s about to retire.
If he comes back and looks good Ortega is probably off the following summer or Jan. He has to be looked at before given any responsibility. Look at Southampton they took Bazunu who had only played in League 1. Ok not a bad player at all but worked needed.

Carson's last season I reckon. I think the Bolton manger is just slightly incorrect, or we're sold it in to Trafford that he's number 2 of the 3.

Trafford and Steffen will be sold. If Ortega gets a good offer in the summer then we re-evaluate. He has the ability to play for a CL club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.