It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Trafford and Steffen will be sold. If Ortega gets a good offer in the summer then we re-evaluate. He has the ability to play for a CL club.
Reckon Trafford will fight for a spot here. He badly wants to play for City. Might be another loan, but I doubt he leaves permanently

Trafford and Steffen will be sold. If Ortega gets a good offer in the summer then we re-evaluate. He has the ability to play for a CL club.
Maybe it’s that though, Ortega is great and clearly our 2 but we would be comfortable in Trafford stepping in and Carson dusting his boots off if needed. I think it’s great progression.

Carson's last season I reckon. I think the Bolton manger is just slightly incorrect, or we're sold it in to Trafford that he's number 2 of the 3.
Trafford as 3rd choice makes no sense at all to me.

Trafford returning can only mean Ortega or Ederson are leaving.
I'm not sure he does return.

I’m just disappointed that following a Tolmie message a potentially exciting discussion on which big names we could sign has descended into a debate about second choice goalkeepers.
I mentioned I'd like us to sign De Jong and Jude in the midfielder's thread about about a week ago, and Tolmie gave it a like. All aboard the hype train.....Choo Choo.

Think there is zero chance of Trafford being sold. Very highly rated like McAtee. Ederson is starting to get comfortable and he's been rusty this season.

Since Foden completely benched Sterling which was thought of as impossible as one point, not insane to think City might actually want to give Trafford a shot against Ederson next year to either get a response from him or just move him on if Trafford supplants him.

As long as Pep is here, Ederson will be too.

I hope Ortega stays as well. He's fantastic - just hope he's happy with a bit-part role. Personally would love to see him be our CL keeper. A bit like Navas at Madrid a few years ago.

Regarding Lavia we have a buy back! But how good are these buybacks if the lad says Nahh don’t want to go back to Man City? Because 40m for this kid is a so so cheap in todays market!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.