It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Guess we will see where FDJ ends up. Good thing these days is at least we know we could get him if we wanted to. If we look elsewhere it must mean we have someone else who we think makes more sense for us to sign. Just hope its not Bellingham, fear it could be a huge waste of money. 100m is a lot to pay for someone who would be the lowest ranked midfielder in the team in current ability. Rice would make more sense, since I think he is a much better player today, even if Bellingham has great potential. Tchouameni is probably better than both of them at half the price, and seems to want a PL move. Would be my choice, if FDJ is not an option.

Dont believe these Nunes or Enzo reports at all. Doubt they are good enough to improve the squad, and it seems more like our name is just being mentioned to create some interest.
You're way underestimating Nunes' ability...

I reckon it’s Kimmich, he would cost a shit tone (defo more than FDJ) he would defo cause a meltdown online, he would solve both our CDM & RB problems and he would be reuniting with Pep that TH has been hinting at with his videos,

Also allegedly Bayern need to sell some players to raise funds up and Kimmich could be that sacrifice…or it could be Bellingham for all I know

Kimmich is one of their leaders, hes being groomed to be an all timer at bayern. not for sale

Son would be my dream signing. He’d easily get 20-30 goals a season for us. Too bad it’ll never happen. We’ve got Kevin, Bernardo, Grealish and Gundogan for the 8 positions. Unless both Bernardo and Gundogan leave, I’d look to bring in a CDM. We need a defensively minded player to give us the option to close out tight games. A left-back would be a good addition also.

Way too early...a great talent regardless of what all you Grealish haters say...
i love watching grealish. he has the body type of a gareth bale. He hasnt exactly slotted right in but he has that skill lying underneath that you know he can be the game changing type.

I imagine the first season under pep is like learning a new math problem. when youre so focused on solving this complex new problem in front of you, you start making mistakes while you add and subtract.

But the second year, its like solving a problem youve already seen and you start doing what your actually good at again because you dont have to wrap your brain around a new system in the heat of the moment.

We are not selling them to give Palmer a chance, we are selling them because they are running their contracts down. Palmer getting more game time is a by product.

Depends on which one of them leaves imo, or if it is both. If jesus leaves, he might not be replaced, given who else we have. If it is Sterling, I fully expect he will be. If both leave, at least one will definitely be replaced. Palmer is completely irrelevant to that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.