It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Just so I've got this right.

You want Ward-Prowse in the team because we need goals?

The Premier League top scorers for the last 5 seasons, on track to score 100 goals this season, with Erling Haaland arriving in July?

I don't get it.
He’d keep Mahrez and Sterling off free kicks.

We might score another 3/4 because of that.

The Premier League top scorers for the last 5 seasons, on track to score 100 goals this season, with Erling Haaland arriving in July?

I don't get it.
I've said for ages that Ward-Prowse would be an excellent back-up / replacement for KDB in the medium to long term. Sign him with a view to 'sharing duties' with KDB and we've got a smooth transition in later years.
Fewer games next season will benefit KDB.

Jeremy Doku. Fast, Dynamic and a good Dribbler, good call. But I doubt Pep would look his way, we were linked to him two season ago if am not mistaken as Sane's replacement, plus probably it would not cost and an arm and a leg!
Capture.PNG

thats just this season.

The Premier League top scorers for the last 5 seasons, on tract to score 100 goals this season, with Erling Haaland arriving in July?

I don't get it.
Our goals scored are an accumulation of 5-6 players getting between 10-15 goals a season, hypothetically we lose Raz, Jesus or Mahrez, them goals will need replacing, JWP would hit that mark easily & we’d have a far better squad balance. We have also improved our output from set pieces, why stand still or go backwards given we’ve just lost our set pieces coach. I did say goal contributions so assists too, right now there is no better set piece taker in the PL, he scores 1in5 from direct free kicks, and is very acute at through balls. An injury to Kev could also disrupt supply lines to Haaland. Our set up relies on the press, JWP’s stats regarding tackling success, sprints etc are very good. I never said we ‘need’ goals, I’m stating JWP would provide more goal contributions than FDJ, do you get that? Maybe we can sign them both :) FDJ has his skill set but I don’t see it as more in demand for our squad, just my honest opinion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.