It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Oh.......so unfortunately it sint just the media shit stirring and knowing fuck all re Haaland......just adds to future speculation which is unfortunate and they will run with it ftom the moment he arrives

It has come from Bayern, media knew fuck all until Bild got a sour call.

All City can do is console themselves we have got our man and there are a lot of salty tears.

As soon as he starts scoring goals, everything else will be white noise.

Oh.......so unfortunately it sint just the media shit stirring and knowing fuck all re Haaland......just adds to future speculation which is unfortunate and they will run with it ftom the moment he arrives
I don't think anyone should expect a quiet decade of his stay. The noises were the known unknowns. The Portuguese striker constantly made comments about Perez during his long Real Madrid days. Messi used City every two years for his contract situations while he stayed there. I would expect similar. Now, this is the Twitter age. The noises will be louder.

As if it would make a tiny bit of difference. It wouldn't stop people making shit up.

Better to let them get giddy with themselves and look like twats when he stays for a decade.

Think Tolmie has confirmed there is a release clause. If it was bollox I assume City would have put Simon Stone and Ducker straight as they know these guys very well.

Suspect end of year three, which affords City protection going in to year four, as Haaland would have to stick it out for another two years to achieve a free transfer.
Is it true as has been suggested that the deal will be extended after 12 months on slightly better terms, to make it effectively six years? Probably contingent on Pep extending?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.