It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

And if we do get a another fullback, I hope he has pace. Without Walker, coming up against speed, our defense is like watching kindergarten kids being left for dust. I really wonder why Pep and the board never seem to address the lack of pace in our defense and midfield!
It's not yet clear if city are going for a rightback or leftback or both...

It's not yet clear if city are going for a rightback or leftback or both...
Am starting to suspect our LB spot is cursed, so I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't get addressed, yes I have heard the board is pushing for a LB, but there are rumours that they might as well make it a RB. We are always weakest in our LB spot. Mendy, was garbage at it if not injured, which was all the time. Delph was used as a makeshift LB just like Zinny is. It's like we have never had a natural LB to make that spot his own, trust me, Cancelo is doing a great job there and all, but I mean a natural LB to pin it down. I also hope we get a more athletic, physical and quick CDM to compete with Rodri.

Am starting to suspect our LB spot is cursed, so I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't get addressed, yes I have heard the board is pushing for a LB, but there are rumours that they might as well make it a RB. We are always weakest in our LB spot. Mendy, was garbage at it if not injured, which was all the time. Delph was used as a makeshift LB just like Zinny is. It's like we have never had a natural LB to make that spot his own, trust me, Cancelo is doing a great job there and all, but I mean a natural LB to pin it down. I also hope we get a more athletic, physical and quick CDM to compete with Rodri.
It’s very difficult to pick your all time best left back for City. They’ve always ranged from shite to decent in my lifetime, anyway!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.