It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Can't see why a deal couldn't be done for fdj when we sold them Torres, and they needed money then too, so I definitely don't see why we'd go for him now. Things can change obviously, buooks like we don't really want him and prefer to get youngsters from elsewhere in

Sorry but I don`t agree with that comment.The lads (team) are professionals and knowing that players come and go on a regular basis,will have no impact on the rest of the players.
It certainly wont upset Pep.
We already knew about Ferno but Gundo has served his purpose very well for us, but I think most City fans agree that its time for him to move on.
Not saying it will effect the lads

I'm saying they are trying to unsettle them

Most knew Big Erl was signing and most will know who is off but doesn't stop the narrative from the media giving us a hard time

We are but there is little doubt that Fern and Gundo are going and it looks like Jesus too. That’s a lot when you think we lost Mendy sold Torres and have only just replaced Aguero.

The press might be talking about it now more than usual but it doesn’t mean it’s pure speculation.
Agree

But come on the reports and rumours we are ripping half the team apart

Fernandhino
Mr Whippy
Gabby
Sterling
Mahrez
Zinchenko

Rodri being benched for De Jong

City wouldn’t have leaked that. Somebody has though. I wonder if you know who got wind of it and leaked it? They have a habit of getting info about our players. Certainly not the best timing on the week of a possible title win. I think City will be furious as well that it has come out. Hmmm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.