It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Thanks. I’ve not seen a lot of Brighton apart from the games against us, a few highlights here and there and their mauling of the rags.
His level of adaptation is something that'll be perfect if Pep wants to bring back the 3abt/2 striker system with him as a wingback for example. Something we've missed, lacking both a wingback and strikers haha

His level of adaptation is something that'll be perfect if Pep wants to bring back the 3abt/2 striker system with him as a wingback for example. Something we've missed, lacking both a wingback and strikers haha
For sure, along with the 1v1 defending he will have to do too.

if he leaves now, City need to sign a midfielder. If it’s in 2023 they should aim on Bellingham

I think he’ll stay and then leave in 2023 instead. On a free. No issues, thanks for your service and now you can go without the hassle of haggling for a fee etc.

At which point, we can piss Dortmund off for the second year running by trying to nab their other star player. Fantastic

No doubt if we do sign him, Pep will turn him into a striker.
I don’t get this ‘joke’… ok he turned defensive midfielders (mascherano/fernandinho) into CB’s when needed and maybe Delph/Zin to LB… but it’s never been outrageous… has it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.