It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

It's certainly interesting. Could just be them being sensible though if anything develops.
Indeed! Although if we exclude the resent report by Mike there were basically 6 different journos saying we were very interested. Adding Sam Lee today, and now this... Hopefully this goes in the right direction. The fee quoted tho sounds so low if it's not a "hidden" clause, a la Grealish.

I think by Brightons latests thoughts there is still a chance he stays. I linked it before. I doubt any deal other than Haaland and Alvarez are "done"
He’ll force the move to play under Pep, especially given the Barca link, however as @BrazilianBlue (Gus) alluded the other day, he’d do the same to us if Barcelona came a knocking

He’ll force the move to play under Pep, especially given the Barca link, however as @BrazilianBlue (Gus) alluded the other day, he’d do the same to us if Barcelona came a knocking
Well hes worth the fee and prospect. If he goes, even with Barca having Alonso and Alba, we'd get most money back anyways. Its a good money nonetheless if true

Well hes worth the fee and prospect. If he goes, even with Barca having Alonso and Alba, we'd get most money back anyways. Its a good money nonetheless if true
Don’t disagree, it’s not even a margin call, however we want long term stability in this position, it’s been neglected and if this deal comes to fruition, it should come with a minimum 5 year attached!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.