It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Would Saka be someone we look at next year? rumour he wants a release clause in his new contract if Arsenal don’t get champions league next year.
I mean it’s a new trend now that it’s a good one that players get clauses so they don’t end up like kane, forced to stay. I’m guessing the clause will be like 100m so I hope we don’t. He’s overrated imo and chokes at big occasions

There used to be a gif for this very situation. But I can't for the life of me remember what it looked like.
disco-dancing.gif

I don’t get this ‘joke’… ok he turned defensive midfielders (mascherano/fernandinho) into CB’s when needed and maybe Delph/Zin to LB… but it’s never been outrageous… has it?
To some, those transformations were outrageous.

To others, making KDB and David Silva play as 8s for the first time in their careers was outrageous.

Turning Raheem into a fox in the box inside forward, allowing him to score far more goals was outrageous.

He‘s even turned Kyle Walker into a false 1!

I guess the joke centred around Pep changing players positions all the time, whilst never buying a left back as he converted midfielders into them.

So, when finally we buy a left back, it wouldn‘t surprise us if he converted him into another position.

It‘s never good when you have to explain jokes :-/

2022:

Haaland
Alvarez
Phillips
Cucurella

Jesus
Fernandinho

2023:

Palmer (fully integrated into the first team)
Bellingham
Hernandez

Mahrez
Gundogan
Zinchenko

2022:

Haaland
Alvarez
Phillips
Cucurella

Jesus
Fernandinho

2023:

Palmer (fully integrated into the first team)
Bellingham
Hernandez

Mahrez
Gundogan
Zinchenko
Snuck Hernandez in there, hahah
City will probably need to replace Mahrez AND sterling 2023.

I saw that the AC Milan takeover wasn’t happening and got a bit excited. He would be a perfect signing. Might need to replace Sterling but I back him to get back to his best. I would like Nkunku if Sterling were to leave in 2023.

I saw that the AC Milan takeover wasn’t happening and got a bit excited. He would be a perfect signing. Might need to replace Sterling but I back him to get back to his best. I would like Nkunku if Sterling were to leave in 2023.
He’s still extending and City are getting their long term lb this summer most likely, hence you should forget about Theo. City won’t have Cucurella and then sign another lb a year after

think sterling will discuss it soon after we WIN the league, no way we let him leave on a free + pay his 250k a week wages for one year just to let him leave on a free

think sterling will discuss it soon after we WIN the league, no way we let him leave on a free + pay his 250k a week wages for one year just to let him leave on a free
Unless he starts every game until the WC he ain’t signing a deal. He’s gonna use the tournament as a shopping window for himself and see who’s interested before even committing to a deal

Unless he starts every game until the WC he ain’t signing a deal. He’s gonna use the tournament as a shopping window for himself and see who’s interested before even committing to a deal
He'll either sign this summer, or leave this summer.I think he'll sign.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.