It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Unless he starts every game until the WC he ain’t signing a deal. He’s gonna use the tournament as a shopping window for himself and see who’s interested before even committing to a deal
Either he commits and competes or he leaves before summer window ends on September 1st. Why would we let him run down to another 6 months to Jan window?

Either he commits and competes or he leaves before summer window ends on September 1st. Why would we let him run down to another 6 months to Jan window?
It's not about what City wants. If Sterling wants to wait and play until the WC before seing how he fits in the new system etc, he can. There are no clubs that are willing to take Sterling right now, so he's in control rn

It's not about what City wants. If Sterling wants to wait and play until the WC before seing how he fits in the new system etc, he can. There are no clubs that are willing to take Sterling right now, so he's in control rn
I suspect City want a decision, one way or the other. If not, I can see him benched an awful lot next season.

Would Isco or Pogba work if Gundogan left ? See Philips as Fernandinho replacement not his

I suspect City want a decision, one way or the other. If not, I can see him benched an awful lot next season.
He himself ruled out move to Spurs and Arsenal. There aren't many options... I think he'll see how he fits in with a striker etc, same goes for City, before committing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.