It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

oh god Zidane too, they're doing madrid dirty. apparently they promised mbappe that he's coming to paris.

I like Mahrez, but kinda hoping Madrid buys him for that RW role, and Jesus gets bought by Ateltico for Felix + Cash, and Sterling moves on to Arsenal for 25m..... Would genuinely moves us up a few levels, no more missing easy chances, all quality upfront.

i know this is down theroad, but are they going to be able to sign mpabbe and haaland at the same time 3 years from now?
The circus of this season will be continued that season as well because haaland release clause will start and they will be again toying with the possibility of signing haaland or mbappe. Though They will not have benzema that year.

wait Neymar to city i can see it, now that psg promised mbappe to get rid of him. although i don't know if that's
actually true or just rumors.

Im just saying this just adds to the bs the media was saying that haaland is dead set on leaving in 3 years. Its another situation that i doubt happens again
He isn’t set on leaving. He has an unpayable release clause (the number is much higher than reported) that only kicks in if club performance standards are met. Any club that signed him would have to have agreed to it, including Real Madrid. We can easily negotiate a new contract with him next year with improved wages and no clause, which will be easier to do without Raiola in the picture

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.