It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I expect Mbappé to spend most of his career at PSG now, barring disaster on PSG's part.

I don't see him leaving PSG for anyone other than Real Madrid, and I suspect that the bridge has been burned.

Benzema’s contract is over next season and he has indicated he might not stay, in which case they will sign a centerforward next summer. It could be Vlahovic if he has a good season at Juventus
They cannot pay the Haaland clause, I guarantee you. It’s much higher than their capabilities
And i think Real will spend a lot now on multiple targets too compensate for their Mbappe flopp... Which means they cannot spend 150-200m on a striker next season. And the clause activates after 2/3 years too.

So do we sell got £25m now, £10m in January or nowt next summer?
People underestimate the impact his huge salary (15m+) has on our balance sheet, I doubt Sorriano/Txiki would be annoyed if they can move him on for anything over 10m (with bonuses) - Whoever his replacement is, he will not be getting half as much.

Felix is currently on 3m per year, so you can double it for him, and he'd still be content with it.

Real could probably now come for Mahrez or Sterling. I'd be OK if either went if CIty properly replaced the departing. Either could go for around 30-50m id guess.

Perez won't like the humiliation the Mbappe saga has been, he's an ego maniac who wanted football cut down 30 minute half's.

I can 100% see him raid the prem for Salah, Mane, Mahrez etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.