It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

think city fans lose their shit if we sign that soft diving moaning ****
People don’t give him the credit, but he got so much shit at the 2018 World Cup and since then his “diving” and moaning behavior has severely died down. I watch him almost religiously and the difference is obvious. Another thing people don’t give him credit for is how tactically disciplined he’s become, which has made him even slightly less “spectacular”. It’s very easy to dislike the guy, and I myself don’t “like” him (especially what he’s done politically), but he’s a complete player

With regards to what? I try not to give any of them any credit, whenever possible.
All the demands and numbers. You had both sides ready to paint him as greedy just in case he chose the other. He certainly did try to get as much money as he could, but I can’t blame him for that

All the demands and numbers. You had both sides ready to paint him as greedy just in case he chose the other. He certainly did try to get as much money as he could, but I can’t blame him for that

Neymar? I'm confused. I waffle on that much that I lose where I'm up to.

Nothing to do with the financial side of it with him, I just don't think he's the guy you want in your corner when things aren't going your way. But then, on the financial side, it's a lot of money for someone who isn't available half the time. So I guess there is that.

Neymar? I'm confused. I waffle on that much that I lose where I'm up to.

Nothing to do with the financial side of it with him, I just don't think he's the guy you want in your corner when things aren't going your way. But then, on the financial side, it's a lot of money for someone who isn't available half the time.
I was talking about Mbappe. I think we got things confused

Mahrez to Madrid maybe makes sense stylistically and glamour wise, Sterling does not.

Maybe Mahrez’ departure could see the door open for another forward - IE Felix with Sterling moving to the right side permanently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.