It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

The circus of this season will be continued that season as well because haaland release clause will start and they will be again toying with the possibility of signing haaland or mbappe. Though They will not have benzema that year.

I doubt Real can wait 3 years to replace Benzema - so will the stars align in 3 years? Who knows….

He's not really a city player but I just want to see other premier league fans lose their shit. Man that would be one for the ages.

I don't know if he really has that sort of impact anymore. Five years ago, sure, but he's thirty now and I think people have seen he's more trouble than he's worth.

Fantastically talented. Shame.

I doubt Real can wait 3 years to replace Benzema - so will the stars align in 3 years? Who knows….

Wait 3 year to replace Benz AND pay 150-200m? They'll start looking at backups/successors next summer.

People underestimate the impact his huge salary (15m+) has on our balance sheet, I doubt Sorriano/Txiki would be annoyed if they can move him on for anything over 10m (with bonuses) - Whoever his replacement is, he will not be getting half as much.

Felix is currently on 3m per year, so you can double it for him, and he'd still be content with it.
Who would pay Sterling half of what he is on at the moment?

I expect Mbappé to spend most of his career at PSG now, barring disaster on PSG's part.

I don't see him leaving PSG for anyone other than Real Madrid, and I suspect that the bridge has been burned.

I think you may be right… PSG will reap what they sew…. God help anyone in a management / coaching role their going forward…..

Summary before tomorrows game and all chaos it'll trigger:

Phillips: Changing agent too Jacks. A few have heard he's close to joining regardless of the clause being 35 (before relegation) or 25 (after relegation). Seems to have rejected the rags.

Cucurella: Ste heard Brighton are looking for lbs. 5-6 journos have registered the interest and are all talking around the same fee.

By the look of things these two deal will be clearer by monday morning already, if these are serious deals or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.