It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Who said he’d cost 65-75m? If AM have said that’s what they want it may be possible with others leaving but he’s hardly lit it up at AM, just don’t see it. I don’t think we’ll get more than 100m for GJ & Mahrez.
Tolmie has stated the fee. Say one player that lit it up at AM? One can't judge a supertalent like Felix on what AM does as their gameplan sucks. Well its in the region of 80-100m if you sell both. City wont go small if they sell two established wingers.

Good point. Yes, they can announce it any time, but I’m sure he can’t actually sign till July 1 … and anyway, why would we want to pay his wages for June? ;-)
Might as well announce it July 1st, we’ve got him, no rush with the announcement.

Good point. Yes, they can announce it any time, but I’m sure he can’t actually sign till July 1 … and anyway, why would we want to pay his wages for June? ;-)
They wont pay him until July but they can announce him and reveal him before. Thats it. Dortmund pay until July.

Tolmie has stated the fee. Say one player that lit it up at AM? One can't judge a supertalent like Felix on what AM does as their gameplan sucks. Well its in the region of 80-100m if you sell both. City wont go small if they sell two established wingers.
Aguero
Costa
Griezmann
Forlan
Torres
Saul (Who can't get a game for Chelsea)

I like Tolmie posts but let’s see what they really want.
If Mahrez goes, 1 year, and age, reckon we’ll get about 35m for him, 50m for GJ.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.