It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

They will yes but don’t see it being Felix, don’t see AM letting him go. No one truly knows, we shall see.
Ah yeah whoever replaces isn't set in stone ofc, i was just basing the replacement off what wingers have been hinted on here. I think Felix would fit in, but its far fetched

Agree, and if the price was 40M, I'd say let's take a gamble on him, but it's just too much money for risk, that I don't think we need to take especially with better players available.

In addition we are stacked at forward on the left with Foden, Grealish, and Sterling.

We need someone on the right side if Gabby leaves. Felix is a left-sided forward or a false 9.
Agree. Just don’t see AM letting him go tbh, think they’ll want 80-100, and no matter what we get in for sales, can’t see City paying that for him, based on mediocre performances, but perhaps City bods see a top level talent but who knows in reality if we’re in for him anyway but we’d have to get a winger for sure.

If Felix is unsettled then nothing much more Atletico Madrid can do. We could easily swap Gabby and Felix (Cancelo/Danilo)

Agree, and if the price was 40M, I'd say let's take a gamble on him, but it's just too much money for risk, that I don't think we need to take especially with better players available.

In addition we are stacked at forward on the left with Foden, Grealish, and Sterling.

We need someone on the right side if Gabby leaves. Felix is a left-sided forward or a false 9.
Sterling is a right winger fyi. Felix have played everywhere at AM, he could def play on the right. Felix is just an option who i used rn. Hypotheticals.

If Felix is unsettled then nothing much more Atletico Madrid can do. We could easily swap Gabby and Felix (Cancelo/Danilo)
Is he unsettled? I’ve not seen anything on that, if so then yes changes things, but only if City want him.

Agree. Just don’t see AM letting him go tbh, think they’ll want 80-100, and no matter what we get in for sales, can’t see City paying that for him, based on mediocre performances, but perhaps City bods see a top level talent but who knows in reality if we’re in for him anyway but we’d have to get a winger for sure.
Well it has been a bit of a theme here on the forums that fans on here doesn't rate whoever we are closely linked too (Cucurella and Phillips) but obviously City themselves and Pep does see the pure quality these lads go in them, hence signing them. Id trust them IF they were to go for someone like felix, ofc.

Sterling is a right winger fyi. Felix have played everywhere at AM, he could def play on the right. Felix is just an option who i used rn. Hypotheticals.
Grealish and Foden can play on right if needed.
going to be a fun summer at City but don’t see as many changes as some think.

Grealish and Foden can only play right if needed.
going to be a fun summer at City but don’t see as many changes as some think.
Foden and Grealish are mainly LW. Pep would probably want two on each side to rotate... So binning two of our current, he will want one to rotate with someone like Sterling or Mahrez.

Well it has been a bit of a theme here on the forums that fans on here doesn't rate whoever we are closely linked too (Cucurella and Phillips) but obviously City themselves and Pep does see the pure quality these lads go in them, hence signing them. Id trust them IF they were to go for someone like felix, ofc.
I like Cucurella and Phillips, would both be good additions. Those two far more likely to come in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.