It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Posted this elsewhere but Leeds have already reportedly signed Brenden Aaronson (young attacking mid/winger) type for £25m. Maybe unrelated, but seems to signal they're expecting a cash influx and have identified a few targets to bring in

But will he ask to leave, and would Leeds accept losing there two best players in one summer

Phillips is Leeds through and through, Grealish had been flirting with leaving for a few years. Grealish had a clause that we payed, He didn't kick up a fuss demanding to be let go. I can't see Kalvin Phillips doing that.

Is there any truth to the 35M clause he has or is it more rumor?
It’s basically the same situation that Kalvin is in that Jack was in... it’s just easier for Kalvin to say that he did his part. How often does City come knocking? Was there any truth to Jacks clause before like a week before I happened? No.

why would a almost relegation side think they could keep two top level players? I’m using logic here.

Cucurella might be the hardest player to get this summer. Seems like Brighton’s owner is a Levy type

It’s basically the same situation that Kalvin is in that Jack was in... it’s just easier for Kalvin to say that he did his part. How often does City come knocking? Was there any truth to Jacks clause before like a week before I happened? No.

why would a almost relegation side think they could keep two top level players? I’m using logic here.
I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just trying to play devil's advocate a little bit.

If we are going for Phillips it does leave me wondering if City believes that Sterling will be off this summer, and that's why we are buying English, to make sure the HG quota is covered.

Imagine us getting Phillips and Liveprool get Tchouameni......

What is up with our recruitment team atm..... (assuming this is legitimate obviously)

Stop buying British!!
Mistake 1: thinking Tchou is a defensive midfielder when he’s actually more a box2box.

stop crying we just won the title with “our recruitment”

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just trying to play devil's advocate a little bit.

If we are going for Phillips it does leave me wondering if City believes that Sterling will be off this summer, and that's why we are buying English, to make sure the HG quota is covered.
The quota is covered already and it doesn’t need to be adjusted regardless of sterling leaving or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.