It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Found this on bayern twitter timeline complaining about Leroy Sane gf still having a soft spot for city

She posted this on her Snapchat when Lewandowski took the ball off Sane in a game and Bayern fans started giving her shit about Sane. Guess she doesn’t like Bayern

652197B5-A24E-438B-9EB5-1D36C4A26FE9.jpeg

he definitely had a contract offer, think he went through agent changes during that period and his mom took over negotiations and wanted his son to go back to germany - this is why i hate when players use family as agents
I would imagine the contract was to get a higher fee later, he was great at times for us, but imo he won’t be back and he’ll prob end up at a mid table team in Italy sooner than later.

I would imagine the contract was to get a higher fee later, he was great at times for us, but imo he won’t be back and he’ll prob end up at a mid table team in Italy sooner than later.
we have seen players rise up from the dead before: stones, bernardo, zinny from PSV, caveat is he has much higher wages

Is there a release clause in Kalvin Phillips contract. there’s two fees being thrown about this week. 35 million and 50 million.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.