It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

neither of you will ever know he could have been deemed too greedy or not up to standard when scouted.
"Riolo has claimed when the midfielder received Andrea Berta, the sporting director of Atlético Madrid, at his home, he welcomed him in shorts, barefoot, with three friends of his. Seeing this, the Madrid director immediately judged that Kamara did not have the ability to play for the Colchoneros."

"Riolo has claimed when the midfielder received Andrea Berta, the sporting director of Atlético Madrid, at his home, he welcomed him in shorts, barefoot, with three friends of his. Seeing this, the Madrid director immediately judged that Kamara did not have the ability to play for the Colchoneros."
Which proves neither.

neither of you will ever know he could have been deemed too greedy or not up to standard when scouted.
I had to hear that if he ended up at Villa and not Atletico it’s because the interest from Atletico wasn’t genuine, when in fact the reports were reliable. It’s obvious that he went to whoever paid more. I don’t consider that greedy. If a club is taking a player on a free and they want him, the compensation has to come

This reminds me of a certain club leaking excuses for missing out on players lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.