It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

It still can’t be true. If it is, their successful period will be short lived.

I still look at the wage bills and how close they are to us, that it can’t be true that their stars aren’t on more.
Looking at sportrac as a rough estimate we have 19 players accounted for they have 24.

Our total 142m
There’s 134m

so maybe

Looking at sportrac as a rough estimate we have 19 players accounted for they have 24.

Our total 142m
There’s 134m

so maybe
These calculations are probably fake IMO. A lot of myths around wages and the same I'm rather skeptical about transfer fees at the Transfermarkt.

So that's why we were not interested in Kamara. A lot of our players are not close to 175K a week. These wages are so silly, but unfortunately, this is the price that you are paying when you are taking players for free :(
So let’s establish that it’s not because he isn’t good enough, as some were arrogantly trying to argue. In fact, it’s the opposite

So let’s establish that it’s not because he isn’t good enough, as some were arrogantly trying to argue. In fact, it’s the opposite
Nah, bigger wages than Gundogan's, Bernardo Silva's, Riyad's, Foden's, Rodri's, and other crucial players would be a huge problem for the dressing room. Kamara is a good player, but IMO 100K£ per week would be enough for him. A clever move from his agent to choose Villa.

Nah, bigger wages than Gundogan's, Bernardo Silva's, Riyad's, Foden's, Rodri's, and other crucial players for us would be a huge problem for a dressing room. He is a good player, but IMO 100K£ per week would be enough for him. A clever move from his agent to choose Villa.
I don’t think you understood what I meant, which wasn’t contradictory to your post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.