It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I'm really hoping the Cucurella transfer happens, It will be great business from City to get him in for the £30m-£35m being mentioned.
We haven't had a natural left back in years, He will bring us alot of balance to the team. This lad is seriously good on the ball, Good defensively and going forward! I think he's created the most chances for Brighton this season.

Hope we get it done.
Being a Manc born Brightonian,I can say that the Brighton fans I know would not be happy to see him leave.

Ya, Tolmie has said that he will be our main target next year.

So u mean to say Gavi and Jude play in the same position?
Im more saying that Gavi isn't my cup of tea and I like what we currently have centrally (with Zinny, Phil and Jack who can cover there too). Hence i'd pass.

Im more saying that Gavi isn't my cup of tea and I like what we currently have centrally (with Zinny, Phil and Jack who can cover there too). Hence i'd pass.

Not only that it would mean McAtee would struggle to get any minutes next season and I would imagine he would be very pissed off. Not needed.

At this point I don't think we'll sign another attacker should we lose both Gabby and Raz.

Haaland - belated replacement for Serg.
Alvarez - replacement for Gabby.
Palmer - Chomping at the bit and more than ready.

Our forward options from next season could be Haaland, Alvarez, Mahrez, Palmer, not forgetting we'll have Phil and Jack to drop in and out of the front three.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.