It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

At this point I don't think we'll sign another attacker should we lose both Gabby and Raz.

Haaland - belated replacement for Serg.
Alvarez - replacement for Gabby.
Palmer - Chomping at the bit and more than ready.

Our forward options from next season could be Haaland, Alvarez, Mahrez, Palmer, not forgetting we'll have Phil and Jack to drop in and out of the front three.
City will not go into the season with only Palmer and Mahrez as right wing options. Period.

Ya, Tolmie has said that he will be our main target next year.

So u mean to say Gavi and Jude play in the same position?

Gavi is a bit too similar to McAtee according to those who follow those age groups more regularly than me.

I’m buzzed about Álvarez though. Pretty obvious he’s a very special player. Perfect Jesus replacement and potential upgrade.

Gavi is a bit too similar to McAtee according to those who follow those age groups more regularly than me.

I’m buzzed about Álvarez though. Pretty obvious he’s a very special player. Perfect Jesus replacement and potential upgrade.

you not think if gabby goes then felix comes in like tolmie alludes to?

With Torres (50m) and Porro (7.5m) leaving, and Alvarez (15m) and Haaland (51m) joining, our net spend since the start of the 21/22 season is only 8.5m. I know that’s a very simplistic viewpoint but you’d imagine we’ve got a fair bit tucked away to strengthen other areas of the squad. Especially when you factor in the possible outgoings of Jesus, Yangel Herrera etc. What a well run club we are!!

Just abit of an update since my last post on transfers , been informed we’ve withdrawn our interest in Torres the centre back , he looks set to join united .. De jong at Barca desperate to join us , united willing to pay more but he wants to join us . if I hear anything else will pass on the info.
Assuming no further info received? Had to ask, your info is always so solid

Last edited:
100% haha. Although tbf everyone and their mum was writing Grealish was coming. I was in severe denial. With Felix it’s different. So far no one has written a credible story that we’re in for him this summer.

tolm has banged the Felix drum since january strangely enough though and intimates that if gabby moves on Felix could come in which would just be unfair on the rest of the league! lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.