It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Mané is far better than Salah and their best player. They will struggle badly to replace him. He can play anywhere across the frontline and carried them second half of season as their false 9 because Salah wasn't on form.
I very strongly disagree

I very strongly disagree
Salah is just an aggressive roadrunner like Diaz, deadly when on form, but horrendous when slightly off the pace. A liability to the side. Mané entirely opposite, he can still pass, linkup and holdup play miles better. Can't wait for him to leave this league. For all of Salah's golden boots their only league title came when Mané was firing, and we had those injuries.

Salah is just an aggressive roadrunner like Diaz, deadly when on form, but horrendous when slightly off the pace. A liability to the side. Mané entirely opposite, he can still pass, linkup and holdup play miles better. Can't wait for him to leave this league. For all of Salah's golden boots their only league title came when Mané was firing, and we had those injuries.
I think we're just going to have different opinions on this

Mané is far better than Salah and their best player. They will struggle badly to replace him. He can play anywhere across the frontline and carried them second half of season as their false 9 because Salah wasn't on form.
Agree, Mane the better of their attacking options, links play up better than the others, best finisher also. Top class player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.