It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

For a club that hates us so much (yes, I'm aware of the idiot CEO(?) ) they do a lot of business with us.
If anyone turns up with 100m euros then Bellingham is gone. Not a fucking chance they turn it down.

for 100m they would drop him off, stop off in Birmingham and get his brother on the way back. 100m would allow them to strengthen across the pitch on some top talent.

I imagine arteta just wants cover for tierney (who I rate) but when tierney is fit would play zinchenko in midfield.
I think Jesus and zinchenko would be mad to go to arsenal at the minute - both way too good
Probably financially works for us and the player but a bad move if you ask me

Big season for Arteta. If Spurs United and Newcastle improve it could be a tough season for him and he could come under pressure. Personally I think Arsenal are lightweight and lack the bottle to make a sustained challenge for top 4.

Wow, villa can afford those wages ?

I do recall this player being discussed by @BrazilianBlue (Gus) and athletico Madrid wanting him too

Edit : oh the tweet has been deleted - was about Kamara signing at Villa being paid 200k + / week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.