It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Palmer & Foden + 2 spaces = Minimum 4 Club Trained
Walker, Stones, Grealish Sterling = 4 Home Grown

Ake, Casron, Steffen, Ederson, Dias, Zinc, Laporte, Cancelo, Rodri, Gundo, KDB, Bernardo, Jesus, Mahrez, Alvarez, Haaland = 16 taken.

1 space. Carson is an easy cut for a B List Keeper. Jesus is prob off at this point. (3 spaces are probably easily made)

FFS, Same shit different year.

Poor Carson, always getting binned. Yet always in the squad. Have to have 3 keepers for the CL 'walker can play there if he has to' doesn't mean you can have just 2. He could leave, or be omitted and kept on as just a coach. SOMEONE has to come in though, we can't go into the season with two keepers even if we wanted to, which we never will. Unless we sign Schmeichel or Hart, that space will be taken. Bazunu as I understand it doesn't qualify as CT.

Jesus MAY be the one. I can't see us losing an attacker without replacing them to make room for a a back-up DM, but who knows.

Every reputable source has said nkunku isn’t moving this year. He will extend and slap a RC in his contract for 2023. Nkunku would be an absolute dream and would be unreal good in the city side but it’s an absolute pipe dream

Palmer & Foden + 2 spaces = Minimum 4 Club Trained
Walker, Stones, Grealish Sterling = 4 Home Grown

Ake, Casron, Steffen, Ederson, Dias, Zinc, Laporte, Cancelo, Rodri, Gundo, KDB, Bernardo, Jesus, Mahrez, Alvarez, Haaland = 16 taken.

1 space. Carson is an easy cut for a B List Keeper. Jesus is prob off at this point. (3 spaces are probably easily made)

Would Ake count as home grown? He was at Chelsea as a youngster.

FFS, Same shit different year.

Poor Carson, always getting binned. Yet always in the squad. Have to have 3 keepers for the CL 'walker can play there if he has to' doesn't mean you can have just 2. He could leave, or be omitted and kept on as just a coach. SOMEONE has to come in though, we can't go into the season with two keepers even if we wanted to, which we never will. Unless we sign Schmeichel or Hart, that space will be taken. Bazunu as I understand it doesn't qualify as CT.

Jesus MAY be the one. I can't see us losing an attacker without replacing them to make room for a a back-up DM, but who knows.
Trafford, Van Sass, Slicker & Bazunu are all eligible for the B list.

I used the champions league rules are they are tighter. Prem makes no distinction between HG or Club Trained so we're fine there. We have 14 NON HG. so 3 spots for the Premier League. 1 for the Champions League with that list.

I make it 14 nhg, 6 hg. Which is effectively 16+4. two more arriving puts us one over, regardles of status.

Including Alvarez and Haaland.

edit, broke it down below for clatiy. We'll probably repeat ourselves again though.
Yes, first I got 21 then 22, then when I named them missed Sterling and got 21 again. It’s definitely 22, with Phillips and Cucerella.
So 1, probably Jesus needs to go for those 2 or any 2 in.

Would Ake count as home grown? He was at Chelsea as a youngster.

ake is HG, but SS above is including him and carson (and any incoming HG player) in the foreign player section as we are over the 4 limit for the CL.

The end result is always the same, no matter what combination you package up. We have one space. Any more coming in regardless of status, one has to leave.

Sure, that may ve carson or jesus or alvarez on loan or whatever. And whether or not they'l get replaced is all up for debate.

currently, one has to leave for two to arrive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.