It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Haaland, Alvarez and Foden will give us that. We have Edozie and Borges coming through too and they have that in spades.
Haaland will not be played as a winger, and I doubt Alvarez will be that often, either. Not in the first team, for sure.

Edozie and Borges are many, many, many levels below the likes of Sane or Sterling or Jesus.

Haaland will not be played as a winger, and I doubt Alvarez will be that often, either. Not in the first team, for sure.

Edozie and Borges are many, many, many levels below the likes of Sane or Sterling or Jesus.
And you know that because?
We will have a front line that contains Haaland, Mahrez, Alvarez, Foden, Grealish, Palmer and possibly Edozie and Delap, backed up by Bernardo, KDB and Gundogan - I suggest that we will be okay. If Raz and Gabby wish to leave, good luck to them both - they've been great. Sane has been gone for a good while and we have been just as successful since.

Would love to see Edozie shifted up into the 1st team training mix. Borges will do another season in the EDS, he's only just out of the U18s this season. So good to watch.
I think Sam is already in first team training but then suffered with injury. I think he is a really talented player and Borges, as you say, is then pushing himself.

Mane is bayerns Lewandowski replacement as they are going to play a false 9 system next year apparently. Nagelsmann wants a fluid inter changing front three

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.