It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

150m RC. I know they like Mahrez though
Valued around 80-100m tho. Perhaps a 50-60m + player deal? Sterling was linked there too a while back.

Doubt their new owners, with a titel and CL in the bag would want their main man to leave tho.

Leão would be a next level signing. He’s brilliant - he’d be able to replace the directness and speed that we’d lose if Sterling went too.

Didn’t we look at him before he went to Milan too? I’m sure it was one of those where the Portuguese press were saying it was 100% done (in their typical style).

I can’t see it happening, though, purely because of how much he’d cost. That said, I did find it odd how Milan named a price over the weekend.

Leão would be a next level signing. He’s brilliant - he’d be able to replace the directness and speed that we’d lose if Sterling went too.

Didn’t we look at him before he went to Milan too? I’m sure it was one of those where the Portuguese press were saying it was 100% done (in their typical style).

I can’t see it happening, though, purely because of how much he’d cost. That said, I did find it odd how Milan named a price over the weekend.
If City get 50-90m for Sterling and Jesus, that fee is almost covered. Ferran covered Haaland and Alvarez. Not totally impossible.

Why would city loan Th bellis and buy another one like him, just doesn't make sense, these Xtra guys

Maybe the club don't think he's gonna make the grade? I have a Stoke supporting mate who wasn't impressed at all by his time with them. I checked their forum a few weeks back and it was a mixed reaction to him on there. He's hardly dominated the Championship.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.