It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Doesn't Leao play on the left though? We already have Phil and Jack for that position. Not sure we'd go spend big money for a third player in the same position.

Doesn't Leao play on the left though? We already have Phil and Jack for that position. Not sure we'd go spend big money for a third player in the same position.
Mainly, yes! I'm guessing they have an idea if hes on the list. Either Foden going right or Leao getting schooled on the right side.

That's 130 million pounds right. If Sterling and Jesus go that release clause is payable if we want him.

Wonder if this is the player TH was referring to in reference to the "100M Player."

Would make sense stylistically if Sterling is off this summer.

Mainly, yes! I'm guessing they have an idea if hes on the list. Either Foden going right or Leao getting schooled on the right side.

Foden hasn't played on the right since he was like 17. And Leao's strength is cutting inside from out wide so seems daft to try and retrain him. I just think it's twitter bollocks this as we already have the position covered and certainly aren't spending £150 million on a position we already have two very good players for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.