It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Foden hasn't played on the right since he was like 17. And Leao's strength is cutting inside from out wide so seems daft to try and retrain him. I just think it's twitter bollocks this as we already have the position covered and certainly aren't spending £150 million on a position we already have two very good players for.
Wouldn't be the first time Pep retrains a potential player. And id guess if he decline their contract they'd ask for somewhat less than the clause. But all in all it is a fairly unrealistic deal.

Foden hasn't played on the right since he was like 17. And Leao's strength is cutting inside from out wide so seems daft to try and retrain him. I just think it's twitter bollocks this as we already have the position covered and certainly aren't spending £150 million on a position we already have two very good players for.
Unless Gundo is leaving and the plan is to drop Foden into that number 8 role

He's played there mid-game rotation etc. in matches under Pep (Anfield 4-1 win 2nd half being the most standout) not sure he's started though, but definitely in his skillset if we would need to.

This is Mendes tryin to get hte contract on the table.

We already have an english 19 year old physical decent centre back mate, buying another just to loan the academic one doesn't make sense
(Taylor Harwood Bellis)
Taylor Harwood Bellis is going to be a very good centre half .
A season with vinny if he goes to Burnley would be good experience for him . The following season he would be ready for Citys 1st team squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.