It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Yes. But there's only one David Silva! And he's the best to have ever graced our pitch, imho.
Absolutely and I recognise that we can’t replace him player for player, but we’ve managed to keep winning without him, Kun, Yaya, Kompany etc.

We have a recruitment system that means we keep on progressing even though we‘ve lost some amazing players.

We’ll even cope when KDB‘s time comes.

We will lose a lot if we swapped the two players. It would weaken us.
In the short term, maybe, but I trust our recruitment team to make the correct calls. We don’t keep unhappy players if a decent offer comes in.

If they deem that a swap for FDJ is good enough, I will back that decision.

In the short term, maybe, but I trust our recruitment team to make the correct calls. We don’t keep unhappy players if a decent offer comes in.

If they deem that a swap for FDJ is good enough, I will back that decision.
I don't think De Jong is the answer to be honest either. If Barcelona have the cash (they don't) then sell him.

I don't think De Jong is the answer to be honest either. If Barcelona have the cash (they don't) then sell him.
Fair enough. It’s obviously not guaranteed one way or the other. It’s conjecture at the moment.

If we do sell him, I’d assume that Gundogan would be the main partner for KDB next season whilst whoever comes in learns Pepball.

Barca can’t afford the fee for Bernardo’s right leg, let alone his wages. Chill
Just got engaged and loving life post lockdown
I’ve said before a mate is a neighbour in his building and told me not to listen to any of the bullshit the last time this came up, when half this forum had him sold for £35m
More likely to sign a new deal than leave

Fair enough. It’s obviously not guaranteed one way or the other. It’s conjecture at the moment.

If we do sell him, I’d assume that Gundogan would be the main partner for KDB next season whilst whoever comes in learns Pepball.
Which might not be the greatest of idea's considering Gundo's back injuries. We have added one of the best strikers in World Football we cannot afford to weaken our side just yet.

Which might not be the greatest of idea's considering Gundo's back injuries. We have added one of the best strikers in World Football we cannot afford to weaken our side just yet.
It may not be a matter of choice if Bernardo forces a move though.

Hopefully our debate is moot and he’s still here in August.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.