It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Bottom line Sterling is in full control of his Career and my feeling always is he will go on a free at end of his contract! unless pep tells him he won’t be getting more starts than this season.

Yea, get the feeling of the 3 Spanish clubs, only Real will interest him. Other 2 are not upto it, regarding his ucl ambitions

We have 4 home grown slots filled, 14 other players so adding Haaland, Alvarez, Cucurella and Philips means we have 1 too many. It looks as though Jesus is off so without any other changes that would be us sorted for next season.

If on the other hand Sterling or Zinchenko leaves then it’s a different matter. Both could be replaced without any issues on. squad numbers.
so exactly what i said then.

I could see Real coming in for Sterling, he would a high profile signing that would effectively let them get over the Mbappe mess.

since dejong wants city why not swap but it looks like city dont want him
Yeah. I was a De Jong fan before he joined Barcelona, I feel like his fallen off a bit, perhaps city have identified a better player than him to bring on or maybe Barcelona just want a lot for his transfer and he demands a high wage bill!

If, and it’s a big IF, we got offered the right money we’d happily sell all 3 of them. Jesus has asked to go and the other 2 only have 12 months left.

Personally, sounds to me like it’s most likely Jesus and Raz go, but then Mahrez is chancing his arm knowing we won’t want to lose all 3 in one window, but sure City will just call his bluff.

I think City would rather Mahrez left on a free the following season unless we receive a sizeable offer for him.

Yea, get the feeling of the 3 Spanish clubs, only Real will interest him. Other 2 are not upto it, regarding his ucl ambitions

Teams like Madrid and even skint Barcelona they’ll be telling him we won’t you on a free.

My personally opinion is I want him to stay sign a new contract just because for one he has been one of our all time best players plus we do not have a similar player like him in our squad, even if he doesn’t sign I want him for next season because his stats will go through the roof with Haaland and Alveres.

If you are Sterling, why move this summer?

Southgate has said his England spot is absolutely safe (thanks to his Euro 2020), you have more choice over where you move as a free agent, get more money and get one more chance to win the CL with Pep + Haaland and probably a couple extra trophies and climb up the records more at City.

If he has a world cup like his Euro's he will have more money thrown at him than he knows what to do with.

Madrid that's why. They want a marquee signing this summer in attack. Not next summer. They've ruled themselves out of Rafael Leao as he's to expensive. Raz won't be that expensive with a year left. English international who was one of the best players at the euros. Madrid need to satisfy their fans with an attacker this summer, Raz fits that bill. Not to expensive and would be a marquee signing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.