It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Asking if Cucurella could play defensive mid and saying not connected to Phillips. We wouldn't need another defensive mid unless...

One of our most important players and hardest to replace, so really hope I've misunderstood what Tolm was trying to suggest

Don't even know how you interpreted such, mate!

Genuine question, keeping Zin, having Cancelo, potentially buying Cucurella...

There needs to enough playing time to go around to keep everyone happy, even losing Mendy.

We know Zin can play higher up and Cucurella strikes me as someone who can get about the midfield?

Rodri won't go anywhere and I don't want Raheem to go. Think he will be much better on the right playing alongside a striker and I genuinely think you are looking at £75m - £100m for a suitable replacement.

Due to size of squad I'm ok with Jesus going and Haaland/Alvarez coming in. Sign another LB and a DM and for me that's the summer business done. Wouldn't be against Steffen going and perhaps Bazunu or another keeper coming in as back up but we don't need anymore than that and I doubt that will happen. I'd give Gundogan another year and keep Mahrez til end of his contract.
WE have missed out on two potential Champions League success in the last two years mainly down to fatigue.

Our major key players at this time have to play too many games and when it comes to the final push they are running on empty.

Along with the 5 sub rule, I think we will be increasing the squad size and addressing the clear imbalances that exist.

I may have been supporting City for too long but this thread has fast become a cesspit of entitlement close to what I dispised United and Liverpool for. The disrespect to Mahrez (Our top goal scorer).and Raheem a week after we won two titles without a recognised striker is unbelievable. Some really saying we need a complete new attack. WTF. Jesus, Raz and Mahrez are class. Some spoilt fkrs on here. All played important roles in key matches over several years. All have more to give. The space raheem will create for Haaland, the service Mahrez will provide is scary. But hey, let's have some unproven shiny new toy (who will then need a season to learn the Pep way, along with a the other shiny new toys if you believe the myth). Some on here acting like spoilt brats.
And some believe we can find better replacements.

Having alternate/contrary and differing opinion is the fundamental reason we have discussion boards.

It should encourage debate,it shouldnt warrant insult or belittlement.

Don't even know how you interpreted such, mate!

Genuine question, keeping Zin, having Cancelo, potentially buying Cucurella...

There needs to enough playing time to go around to keep everyone happy, even losing Mendy.

We know Zin can play higher up and Cucurella strikes me as someone who can get about the midfield?
Tell me zinchy is staying please

Nathan Ake is a bit of a shock departure. It might give a inclining of his exclusion during the rest of the title run in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.