It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Min. 8 Locally Trained
4 Max association trained - Walker Stones Grealish Sterling (4)
4 Mini Club trained - Foden Palmer + 2 spaces (4)

17 Remaining from the 25 limit.

Ederson, Steffen, Carson, Cancelo, Zinchenko, Dias, Ake, Laporte, Rodri, Gundogan, Silva, KDB, Mahrez, Jesus, Haaland, Alvarez, Phillips (17)

Someone would need to go before another comes in.

The premier league has no such distinction on the Home Grown/Club Grown split, so we are fine there.

If you are Raheem Sterling, why wouldn't you elect to play out the remainder of your contract? Just seems like the smartest move for him.
You always run the risk of picking up a bad injury that completely fucks that plan, not common but it can happen.

Rodri won't go anywhere and I don't want Raheem to go. Think he will be much better on the right playing alongside a striker and I genuinely think you are looking at £75m - £100m for a suitable replacement.

Due to size of squad I'm ok with Jesus going and Haaland/Alvarez coming in. Sign another LB and a DM and for me that's the summer business done. Wouldn't be against Steffen going and perhaps Bazunu or another keeper coming in as back up but we don't need anymore than that and I doubt that will happen. I'd give Gundogan another year and keep Mahrez til end of his contract.

Min. 8 Locally Trained
4 Max association trained - Walker Stones Grealish Sterling (4)
4 Mini Club trained - Foden Palmer + 2 spaces (4)

17 Remaining from the 25 limit.

Ederson, Steffen, Carson, Cancelo, Zinchenko, Dias, Ake, Laporte, Rodri, Gundogan, Silva, KDB, Mahrez, Jesus, Haaland, Alvarez, Phillips (17)

Someone would need to go before another comes in.

The premier league has no such distinction on the Home Grown/Club Grown split, so we are fine there.
Well that explains why Zinny is leaving then. Jesus is also off that list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.