It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Well it’s believed ten haag has a transfer budget of around £100m to begin with plus sales? Bear in mind players like pogba, lingard, mata, Matic are leaving on a free with NO transfer fees coming in and NO champions league football then it would be extremely unlikely that the rags blow most of their budget on one player and in a situation where it could take them 3-4 years to be competitive again why would de Jong waste that long of his career at that shambles?!
United are going to have a spare couple of million a week to spend on wages.

DeJong is on £500k a week.

There probably isn’t another club on earth that would pay him that.

I think that if he was 23 and from Austria, he wouldnt even be under consideration as a potential transfer target for us. He has a lot of potential, but if you are about to pay 100m, you should improve the team right away since players dont always reach their potential. Currently he is not getting into our best XI. But thats just my opinion.
How much did we pay for Grealish?

I think that if he was 23 and from Austria, he wouldnt even be under consideration as a potential transfer target for us. He has a lot of potential, but if you are about to pay 100m, you should improve the team right away since players dont always reach their potential. Currently he is not getting into our best XI. But thats just my opinion.
Mate, he’s absolutely mustard

No one is keeping a Neymar or Mbappe deal secret. Madrid in particular would have outed Mbappe ages ago if he was signing for any one other than them.

Pogba hype has been and gone and wouldn't break the internet as we've all heard it and moved on. 100% Liverpool aren't selling anyone to us. Messi right now would just be desperate - how many times can you be turned down?

After Haaland who else is having impact though? He is the player we are all waiting to see first game of the season

Bellingham is the only one that gets close that seems vaguely realistic
Weren’t we mentioned in connection with Mason Mount a week or two? That would enrage a few heads on the internet, though not sure where he would fit in

I don't know who it is either!!

Told only we still have serious money to spend and while FDJ is wanted by Pep, it is complicated and we have a bigger iron in the fire that would piss even more people off.
I reckon it’s Kimmich, he would cost a shit tone (defo more than FDJ) he would defo cause a meltdown online, he would solve both our CDM & RB problems and he would be reuniting with Pep that TH has been hinting at with his videos,

Also allegedly Bayern need to sell some players to raise funds up and Kimmich could be that sacrifice…or it could be Bellingham for all I know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.