It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Lot of ifs and buts there mate. Let's wait and see if it really is five years when the deal is formally announced.

Re Pep, lots could be read in to his thought processes, perhaps he thinks he should reserve the right to knock it on the head if he fails to win the Champions League next season, perhaps Enrique will be on the market following the World Cup, he's part of a succession plan.

I'm told there is no panic on Pep, although we can't allow the speculation to percolate too much through next season.
If I remember correctly, we were dog shit the last time Pep’s contract situation got to this point. Then he renewed and we started playing well again. Whether Pep’s future was the reason for it or whether it was just coincidence, I don’t know. But hopefully we learnt something.

Exactly this, mate. One of the guys behind the Bild story has previous for this kind of stuff. Also telling that the full story was sat behind the Bild+ paywall. Didn't Want Him Anyway + LOL at tiny upstart oil club = Delicious Clicks.

The fact that Stone and Ducker have tried to insinuate that they have any knowledge of the contract details, rather than just putting their own spin on the original Bild story, is fucking embarrassing.

Pair of fucking chancers.

Clear as day, from the off.

Ducker is piggybacking and Stone is just a Red **** who is more than happy to hide behind him.

It's the easiest of questions, where were these two chancers when it came to revealing anything pertinent about Haaland coming to City, outside what was already in the wider public domain, prior to the official announcement?

No inside track, whatsoever, from two people now claiming to have inside knowledge of the contract, a contract which hasn't even been signed as yet.

The whole premise of the story is to deligitimise why City have been able to secure the player.

Who stands to gain from it...

Got to interview some Cardiff academy kids today, was wearing a city top. 8 of them said they dreamed of playing for Man city. I forget now that kids are growing up in academy's dreaming of playing for man city incredible. Alot of them idolised Kevin de bruyne.

Nothing to do with transfers just thought I'd share.

It's always amazing how people who had absolutely zero information and insight in to deals, suddenly spout forth like they have a hotline to the intricate details...

You would certainly have thought such incredible inside knowledge would have afforded some of these wankers the original exclusive in the first instance!!

Bild report one figure, this prick Ducker then piggybacks on it the only way he can, by dismissing it to be accurate and putting his own figure on it to appear informed.

Same goes for reported wages, pluck a figure out of thin air and who's to ever know or contradict it?
Jan Aage Fjortoft was doing a podcast the other day about the secrets of the Haaland deal, as if he hadn’t been saying “no agreement, no decision made, might go to Bayern” for the last however many months. It’s bonkers.

Got to interview some Cardiff academy kids today, was wearing a city top. 8 of them said they dreamed of playing for Man city. I forget now that kids are growing up in academy's dreaming of playing for man city incredible. Alot of them idolised Kevin de bruyne.

Nothing to do with transfers just thought I'd share.
Kids these days huh? Know nothing about 'istree

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.