It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Would be ideal considering he probably wouldn't kick up a fuss with Cancelo starting most weeks, always looks class for Brighton but apparently there are some question marks over his raw defensive ability(?) guess we'd have to see
He’s always looked pretty good to me, however, was all over the place in a match I saw against the dippers, not the be all and end all I guess, many good full backs do, but something we should be gauging him on.

When watching Brighton earlier in the season, I said to my lad that I thought their full-back was outstanding, and I then spent a few days finding out a bit more about him. He is the one full-back in the league that I think would really suit us, assuming Reece James is not an option.

If our summer consisted of Alvarez, Haaland, Nunes, DeJong and Cucarella that would be incredible especially with the fee’s being banded about

Getting Cucarella in so that Potter has a familiar face in the squad when he replaces Pep

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.