It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

A year in football is a LONG time
my point exactly

When Ferna leaves at the end of the season we just have Rodri for the number 6 role....a season with just him in that role is asking for trouble.....esp if Gundo is leaving as well (not that i ever liked playing Gundo there as he is vulnerable against the best in that role)

we clearly will need to central midfielders a 6 and an 8

I also wouldnt go anywhere near Joao Felix - he looks technically good but he will be one of those players who when the chips are down wont turn up.....he will be fine against the cannon fodder but against tougher teams he will hide.....

Both fans player of the year and players player of the year.

Haven’t seen too much of him but reminds me a bit of Zabaleta. Tenacious, industrious, gets his foot in, progressive. But with the addition of a La Masia upbringing. Has a good cross on him which is going to be crucial on the left with Haaland.

Zero chance of getting him for £30m though with 4 years left on his contract. Zero.

Brighton really like McAtee. Could see a loan sweetener, potentially, if this link is Kosher.

Couldn't see Zin wanting to leave for Brighton.

Posted this in the other thread. I was reminded of this now, and it doesn’t seem an acceptable signing. Last summer many here also didn’t agree to the signing of Griezmann over a racist incident (frankly less significant than this one)

Wasn't aware of that it's funny how the shit doesn't stick with these footballers! It was the same when we were after bonnuci too

That's an embarrassing tweet of cringe proportions.

Admitting you were scooped with no evidence you had it in the first place, while also rimming his mate Dom Cling.
Also, not very professional. 'I knew this but couldn't be arsed to put it out there.

Told my boss a few times that I was going to do something tomorrow!

The links to Bastoni and Pau Torres earlier mean we're after another left-footed CB. Either Ake wants to leave or Laporte is on the way out (FDJ swap deal?)
I watched Bastoni againts Lpool in the champs league, he is an awful defender, the worst player in the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.