It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I wouldn't rule it out, simply because of the relationship with Arteta, their desperation to stump up for a striker, remaining in England/living in London, etc...

Atletico is the perfect option for him on so many levels. United sniffing around Nunez could set off a chain of events.
Cant UTD do there own fucking scouting it's embarrassing

We haven't taken advantage of what?

We certainly took full advantage when we won the domestic treble.

Or are we not allowed to mention that in light of the 'Quad Squad'.
After I posted I thought I was being harsh on us tbh, I do think we've spurned opportunities to go further in UCL in earlier campaigns vs lyon and spurs for example.

I hate Liverpool and I dont find them particularly good, just effective at the game they play.

I am dreading Sunday, as a certified doom mongerer it has worried me for months Gerrard and The Grealish haters would love nothing more than to take the title off us on the final day of the season

After I posted I thought I was being harsh on us tbh, I do think we've spurned opportunities to go further in UCL in earlier campaigns vs lyon and spurs for example.

I hate Liverpool and I dont find them particularly good, just effective at the game they play.

I am dreading Sunday, as a certified doom mongerer it has worried me for months Gerrard and The Grealish haters would love nothing more than to take the title off us on the final day of the season
After watching Villa tonight, we would really need to be off it not to win

Is that true about Jesus informing to City that he will leave?
I very much doubt there is anything new, 90% paper talk is rubbish or educated guesses or re-reporting old information.

I’m not saying he doesn’t, but this week City will be all about Sunday.

Jesus must be desperate to play at least some part in the game, so certainly isn’t making any noise about his future this week.

My guess is this has probably been already communicated, at the end of the season City will talk to him and if we want him to stay, make a offer, talk about game time etc. If he is happy signs a new contract, if not him and his agent will be told to bring us a good offer and he can go. Can’t see us wanting to let him go on a free. Especially as I think we’ll be losing a few and spending big next season.

The worst thing many fans are doing to themselves is worrying not so much about losing, but about what Liverpool might do or what others might think. Forget it! Just think of our position (in the greater scheme of things) and not about anyone else, or what they might think, or what happens if....etc.

For one thing, when we win the title on Sunday does any City fan here think that anybody else will give a toss? All that will happen is they will rave about Liverpool's cup treble (assuming) they get the CL), we won't get a mention. I've already read that other fans are saying we're devaluing the PL - by winning it almost every season!

If we lose we lose, if they do the quad so be it, just enjoy what we're doing and what we've achieved over the past few years, it's not going to end for a while yet. Forget the rest, they won't care anyway.

I very much doubt there is anything new, 90% paper talk is rubbish or educated guesses or re-reporting old information.

I’m not saying he doesn’t, but this week City will be all about Sunday.

Jesus must be desperate to play at least some part in the game, so certainly isn’t making any noise about his future this week.

My guess is this has probably been already communicated, at the end of the season City will talk to him and if we want him to stay, make a offer, talk about game time etc. If he is happy signs a new contract, if not him and his agent will be told to bring us a good offer and he can go. Can’t see us wanting to let him go on a free. Especially as I think we’ll be losing a few and spending big next season.
Jesus and/or his representatives have already told City he wants to leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.