It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Everton losing and Burnley being Burnely. Leeds got a lifeline :(
Didn’t quite work out that way… fair play to Everton on the result, but to see so many fans on the pitch with flares etc for finishing 17th, is a bit embarrassing I would say! Especially for a club that have spent top 4 level money on players in the last 5 or so years. Leeds will go down.

Where has this Felix stuff come from ? And what’s the logic behind it ? Might be a stroke of genius but he is not an obvious target given the high price. His form or lack of success at Athletico and position. We have plenty of forward players ? Are we going to be changing formation.

Where has this Felix stuff come from ? And what’s the logic behind it ? Might be a stroke of genius but he is not an obvious target given the high price. His form or lack of success at Athletico and position. We have plenty of forward players ? Are we going to be changing formation.
It’s because we found out Gudogan had gone to Madrid a couple of days ago.

Thats obviously before we found out he actually went to Copenhagen to get married.

We’re now being linked with Nicklas Bendtner instead.

i don’t agree. Palmer is too good and talented not to be involved.
Quite evident Palmer has the ability to make it at City and he would certainly have got more games in the first team this season but for injuries. I can see next season being a break through one for Cole and I am confident he won't let anyone down.

There has been talk that we will sign 2 midfielders, however, if we sign Felix and Phillips then it might mean we move either Jack or Phil into midfield.

I think Joao Felix makes quite a bit of sense, especially if Jesus leaves. He’d rotate with Haaland and would also have the utility to play out wide because he is deceptively quick, good at dribbling and has very good close ball control. The same might be said for Alvarez, but it’d be quite a gamble to take. I can also see Txiki being fixated on Joao, just like he was in love with Grealish. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if this one happened. Conventional thinking says that we’re the best fit for him, and we seem to have a good relationship with his agent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.