It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

So do I, totally agree. My point was losing Jesus as well would probably need another attacking player in.

Agree with the rest, hopefully we see a DM and a full back come in. Which is where my point started here, one has to leave for that to happen. If that's Jesus, fine. I doubt it, as it would weaken our attack imo.

Only this
I’m not sure we do. We had one too many when Grealish arrived imho.

Haaland negated the need for Foden to play the false 9, so he needs more minutes out wide or in midfield.

We still have Grealish, Mahrez, Sterling, Alvarez and Palmer to rotate with him if Jesus is the only one to leave.

Haaland negated the need for Foden to play the false 9, so he needs more minutes out wide or in midfield.

We still have Grealish, Mahrez, Sterling, Alvarez and Palmer to rotate with him if Jesus is the only one to leave.
Grealish Foden on the left, Haaland Alvarez centrally, Mahrez Sterling Palmer on the right. We are set!

Grealish Zinny and Foden can all fill in at LCM if Gundogan Kdb or Bernardo needs resting.

Let's see how it plays out. I'd be repeating myself saying anything more on it. I'm not moaning either way, I'll be happy regardless.

Randomly, Ferran Soriano was just on the same flight as me. Going to mither him for transfer info whilst we wait for our luggage.

Ooh this will be like when Tuchel told some rando in the car park Haaland was signing for Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.