It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Leao for me. The profiles are so similar in terms of pacey skillfully wingers. Got 27 G/A this season for title winning Milan. V. Young. Portuguese so grows that faction. He also has more physicality than sterling. Its a no brained imo
With AC just winning the league and quotes of him being ‘untouchable’ from their side seems like a tough one to land?

How often do we counter attack these days, 90% of our games are against deep lying low blocks.
Just as they were when he was here last.

When we go ahead there will ALWAYS be chances to counter...right now we have the best transitional midfielder in the world and nobody to do him justice on the break. They are more like break downs for us.

Oohhh yes, really forgot him didn't I, tho this seems just like Mane, 0.00001% chance, AC won't let him go, even for 150M (According to Maldini (their sporting director))
Throw sterling in on the deal- a huge stretch I know but ultimately it would fit his agenda for playing abroad for a big team that wins trophies and would bring the transfer fee down considerably. Just would be the perfect replacement

Throw sterling in on the deal- a huge stretch I know but ultimately it would fit his agenda for playing abroad for a big team that wins trophies and would bring the transfer fee down considerably. Just would be the perfect replacement
Never seen Leao play on the right, where he would be needed here, sadly.

I'd like to discuss the fit of Felix, as Tolm suggest was an realistic option. Not pacey but damn technically gifted beyond word.

Nobody is going to give him what he's on at Bayern, if he wants out he has to take a pay cut.

His partner is very open about how much she loved it here, he's always congratulating us on social media whenever we win a big game.

I reckon he'd be absolutely ecstatic to come back here. Whether Pep would have any interest is a different matter.

Maybe the experience at Bayern has humbled him a bit.

If we are losing Sterling, we'll need someone with pace in behind. We couldn't do much better than Leroy.

I doubt he'll leave Bayern this summer though. Especially since they're losing Lewandowski and Gnabry.
We should be all over Gnabry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.