It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Never seen Leao play on the right, where he would be needed here, sadly.

I'd like to discuss the fit of Felix, as Tolm suggest was an realistic option. Not pacey but damn technically gifted beyond word.
That's a good point I had not considered .

Felix works but you would lack any sort of natural width most probably unless you went to a formation with wing backs and then he would be perfect.

Forden/grealish/mahrez all cut in.

Didn't some report recently say he'd only go abroad if moving. This report was around March i think. Perhaps situations change. Thenumber
Yep that is my take on it but a chance to stay in the Premier will be still appealing for Raz.Thenumber1blue has mentioned that Liverpool has burnt their bridges

Felix works but you would lack any sort of natural width most probably unless you went to a formation with wing backs and then he would be perfect.

Cucurella and Cancelo at Full back can provide the width if you wanna play inverted winger(s) and overload one side.

Yep that is my take on it but a chance to stay in the Premier will hold appeal.
The only club I could see him considering in the Premier league would be Chelsea- they are the only ones who give him a realistic chance of winning and playing. Liverpool I can't see at all tbh- he's a London lad not a scouser also

True... But there aren't many wingers that can widen and speed it up like Raz in today market, sadly

Cucurella and Cancelo at Full back can provide the width if you wanna play inverted winger(s) and overload one side.
I just think we have heavy numbers in midfield and wide positions for us to switch to a formation with wing backs and ultimately lose a position to a additional centre half- where we have the least numbers with fullbacks

I just think we have heavy numbers in midfield and wide positions for us to switch to a formation with wing backs and ultimately lose a position to a additional centre half- where we have the least numbers with fullbacks
I meant in a back four, i wouldnt play a three. Sit the LCM slightly deeper in a 4231. wingers cut in, full backs overlap etc

I meant in a back four, i wouldnt play a three. Sit the LCM slightly deeper in a 4231. wingers cut in, full backs overlap etc
I guess if u play two sitters you will probably be okay- he currently usually only wants one of the fullbacks bombing on tho hence the cancelo/walker partnership with just Rodri sitting. Cucarella is quick but I'm not sure he's quite got the recovery pace of walker. It's definitely an interesting one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.