It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Not having striker is in no way a contributory factor either.
In a season we once again scored the most goals, his return is in decline the last 2 years. It’s ok to admit that and I’d much rather sell now and get money than he go on a free next year

I also do not want him! Very athletic and decent defender (not Walker good), but for me he has a touch of the Micah’s going forward… not nearly as creative as Cancelo or the scouse ****.
Strangley enough that's what I thought of Walker before we signed him. Thought Walker was a right sided Clichy

What barca fans and barca seem to forget is Bernardo Silva has years left on his contract and he is hugely professional. They aren't going to get him for peanuts. They seem to think they have this magical sway that'll make clubs drop their pants and get shafted on the fee.

Simple facts are we will let players go if they aren't happy but not for less than they're worth. They want him then they can find £80mil. They can find it, fine he'll get his head down and get cracking for the season ahead.

I also do not want him! Very athletic and decent defender (not Walker good), but for me he has a touch of the Micah’s going forward… not nearly as creative as Cancelo or the scouse ****.
Occasionally we need fullbacks that can actually defend, like against Madrid for instance.

If we get Cucurella and and somehow get Reece James, we’d have an attacking and defensive option for both positions.

Wed need this new Chelsea owner to be as shite as Woodward was for the rags though for it to happen.

Occasionally we need fullbacks that can actually defend, like against Madrid for instance.

If we get Cucurella and and somehow get Reece James, we’d have an attacking and defensive option for both positions.

Wed need this new Chelsea owner to be as shite as Woodward was for the rags though for it to happen.
Walker is twice the defender James is. I don't rate him at all but I think I'm in the minority there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.