It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

the worry is can alvarez (if he were to play on the wing) and palmer take over sterlings minutes to a good enough standard, hopefully they can

The million dollar questions I guess but the club will have anticipated the potential loss of both Jesus and Sterling and have plans to cover the the loss imo.

It would certainly be an interesting conversation?
I'd like to think they're sat there going "hmmm shall we? Go on"

Completely agree. Liverpool are the ones putting the word out their that they are will to sell Salah this summer. It's looking increasingly likely he won't be signing a new contract.
The last thing Liverpool want is for Salah to go for absolutely nothing next summer.
Yeah like they've put the story out, put a price out, he'd said before he'd go to another PL team... £50m now and his wages off the books or leave him for free... sounds too good for them to miss out on

I agree with all the shouts that we have to bring somebody in if we lose Sterling and Jesus.

Salah's agent has made all the noise that Salah wants to stay in the Premier League. Don't think our board would be against it.

I think Liverpool's board would sell rather than lose him for free next year. It's whether Salah risks his reputation on Merseyside (I think the scousers would turn on him if he comes to us).

I agree with all the shouts that we have to bring somebody in if we lose Sterling and Jesus.

For me; Salah's agent has made all the noise that Salah wants to stay in the Premier League, he'd be my choice.

Don't think our board would be against it.

I think Liverpool's board would sell rather than lose him for free next year. It's whether Salah risks his reputation on Merseyside (I think the scousers would turn on him if he comes to us).
Don’t think it makes any sense at all, he’s 30 I’d guess the reason liverpool won’t offer him what he wants are the same reasons we wouldn’t pay £50 mill and pay what he wants for I’d guess at least 4 years. I think 2 years from now we’d regret it. Sort of transfer that united would make.

Salah's agent has made all the noise that Salah wants to stay in the Premier League. Don't think our board would be against it.

Agreed. Although Salah's comments about having no problem playing for "Another Premier League team" has possibly already damaged the reputation as the scousers already know in reality what Salah really means is "I'll have no problem re-joining Chelsea or going to City". They are his only realistic options.

Don’t think it makes any sense at all, he’s 30 I’d guess the reason liverpool won’t offer him what he wants are the same reasons we wouldn’t pay £50 mill and pay what he wants for I’d guess at least 4 years. I think 2 years from now we’d regret it. Sort of transfer that united would make.

All the noise from Salah's camp is he's staying in the Premier League and he wants wages that match De Bruyne. That leaves 3 options:
- Stay at Liverpool (they don't want to pay him).
- Go to City.
- Go to Chelsea.

He only turned 30, 2 weeks ago, De Bruyne is 31 tomorrow and I don't think any of us are too worried about his age. I expect Salah to still be at the top level in 3 years time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.