It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

That makes no sense,when he will walk next year anyway.
It makes plenty of sense long term, we’re showing we aren’t push overs, we have to be prepared to take one on the chin sometime. That fee is a lot lower than what we got for Leroy who was coming off the back of a big injury

This 35mil offer for Sterling first sayed Di Marzio 10 days ago.Now Fabrizio saying it and no one else in England is saying that.I think that 35mil. was there first offer and Marina was in charge, now there owner is in charge of transfers.

£35m?
Get to fuck!
Might as well keep him.
We may miss out on the cash but it’ll be one less player to replace this window and that might be a bonus with not many quality replacements around at the minute.
Cheeky cunts

This 35mil offer for Sterling first sayed Di Marzio 10 days ago.Now Fabrizio saying it and no one else in England is saying that.I think that 35mil. was there first offer and Marina was in charge, now there owner is in charge of transfers.
Yeah, Fabrizio recycling stuff. Slow day.

It makes plenty of sense long term, we’re showing we aren’t push overs, we have to be prepared to take one on the chin sometime. That fee is a lot lower than what we got for Leroy who was coming off the back of a big injury
Leroy wasn't on 300k a week,and was considered a superior talent.

This is a great opportunity to bring in excellent money,get a ludicrous wage off the bill,and offer a chance to another player.

I think 40m is a great price considering all the factors.

If Mane went for 25m then we’re not getting much more than 35m I’m afraid. If we do it’s great business. Maybe we get more because it’s a rival (of sorts)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.