It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Just watched the city xtra video where 93.20 blue uses the not 19 forever lyrics and it could be linked to Jude Bellingham. Could be too deep into it but if we pay the money they want now and then loan him out till next season as Bernardo will go next year and gundo will be gone it would be a great deal

Just watched the city xtra video where 93.20 blue uses the not 19 forever lyrics and it could be linked to Jude Bellingham. Could be too deep into it but if we pay the money they want now and then loan him out till next season as Bernardo will go next year and gundo will be gone it would be a great deal

I really can't see this though.

We've just given Rodri a new 5 year contract and sign Phillips for that role too?

If we were gonna go for Bellingham, I'd have thought it would be instead of Phillips, not as well as?

We've just given Rodri a new 5 year contract and sign Phillips for that role too?

If we were gonna go for Bellingham, I'd have thought it would be instead of Phillips, not as well as?
Bellingham is not a defending mid. He plays like a 10 or 8, a bit like Gundo for us. Of course he can do a makeshift as a defending midfielder but it is not a good idea...

TBH He won't transfer anytime before the world cup.

Bellingham's not a holding midfielder. He'd more than likely be a Bernardo replacement. Another reason why it's really not likely to happen this summer.

Bellingham is more of a 8 than a 6 I’m sure he played in a 8 against us but he has probably played 6 before. I do reckon we will lose two midfielders tho next year in Bernardo and gundo

Bellingham's not a holding midfielder. He'd more than likely be a Bernardo replacement. Another reason why it's really not likely to happen this summer.
Not reckon we will pay the money up tho and send him on loan there for the season?
I think dortmund wouldn’t let him go this season unless they still had him on loan so they can replace him next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.