It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Man. I don't think this is true or even close to true in any way but selling Bernardo Silva for £65m is "someone needs to resign over this" territory. One of the most insane decisions I can think of. Barca are literally about to sell a player not even half as good for more money than that. Player has a 3 year contract left. Zero reason to even entertain double that amount. Top 5 midfielders in the world for fucks sakes

The fact that the prices quoted are so brazenly insane and we're being constantly told that city will be "happy" with that amount baffles me and makes me really want to know what the hell is going on
Assuming any of the above is actually true of course. Why get so worked up about hearsay???

Cool For Cats is a tune. I’m 29 and remember hearing it only a couple of years back. I was hooked!

Squeeze are one of my favourite ever bands. Some absolute bangers and "Is That Love?" is one of my favourite songs ever. "Slap & Tickle" has a special place in my heart too, probably because when the Greatest Hits album came out in '92 then I had on repeat for a while. "Tempted" and "Take Me I'm Yours" are both in regular rotation for me still to this day

View attachment 49759
I like this one better...

simon-cowell.jpg

Squeeze are one of my favourite ever bands. Some absolute bangers and "Is That Love?" is one of my favourite songs ever. "Slap & Tickle" has a special place in my heart too, probably because when the Greatest Hits album came out in '92 then I had on repeat for a while. "Tempted" and "Take Me I'm Yours" are both in regular rotation for me still to this day
Just last night bought tickets to see them at the Apollo on bonfire night. Top band

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.